Research Before You Buy!
Is a Siberian In Your Future?
These are the things you need to know, cut and dry:
1. Siberians are not trustworthy off lead.
2. Siberians shed profusely twice a year.
3. Siberians have a high prey drive.
4. Siberians are escape artists.
5. Siberians love to dig.
6. Siberians require consistent training and attention.
7. Siberians can have a number of health problems including epilepsy, zinc deficiency, hypo-thyroidism, hip displasia, eye defects, and ectopic ureter. It is important that you purchase a Siberian from a reputable breeder.
For "Advanced Information", please click on the picture below to visit a page with more important breed information!